Do you know the difference between your “your” and your “you’re”? Good news. We’re hiring!
Twilo Creative Limited is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketer to work with a range of exciting clients. We’re a young and enthusiastic company looking to grow so this is a great chance for the right candidate to make their mark on the future of our growing agency.
You’ll work hands-on with the team in order to deliver effective online campaigns geared at generating traffic, brand recognition, leads and sales for our clients using pay-per-click advertising and search engine optimisation.
You’ll manage client’s advertising budgets in the form of pay-per-click and social media campaigns while monitoring engagements and generating reports.
An excellent level of communication as well as spelling, punctuation and grammar skills are necessary.
As well as the above you will:
- Have a good online presence and following
- Be obsessed with stats and results
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
- Know the difference between there, their and they’re
- Know the difference between your and you’re
You’ll be responsible for:
- Improving the online presence of client websites and brands
- Managing client budgets efficiently
- Improving the online presence of the company
- Improving the user experience and conversion rates of client websites
- Attending networking events on behalf of the company and clients
You’ll be fully supported by the company and helped wherever and whenever needed.
We will encourage you to work towards completing courses such as Google AdWords Certification and search academies, which will be discussed in more detail with the successful candidate.
You will have an opportunity to network with clients and build relationships inside and outside of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small digital agency and make your mark on the future of the company, working with a wide range of clients on lead generation, brand recognition and sales.
Salary: £20-£25K DOE
Interested? Just fill in the form below or drop us an email.