Calling all geeks! We’re looking for a Website Developer to join us working on loads of kick-ass projects from our office in West Yorkshire!
We have a number of really exciting projects both ongoing and in the pipeline… the beauty of agency work! You’ll be working as part of a young and enthusiastic team who cover a range of skill-sets.
As well as the above you will:
- Code in a tidy manner
- Be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
- Know the difference between there, their and they’re
- Know the difference between your and you’re
You’ll be responsible for:
- Spec’ing out briefs
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Contributing to the team in terms of new technologies and coding standards
- Improving the overall standard of coding within the company
Flexibility is key in this industry therefore you must be pro-active and willing to learn new techniques which will help you in your role and establish yourself as a key member of the team.
This is a great opportunity for a website developer to join a young creative agency establised in the area and beyond, with great progression opportunities. The sky really is the limit here!
Salary: Circa 25K
35 Hours Per Week
31 Days Holiday Entitlement
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01977 277 877.