We’re looking for a jack of all trades, master of all…
Twilo Creative Limited is looking for a creative designer / front-end developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief and have a big say in the future of website design within the company.
An excellent level of communication as well as spelling, punctuation and grammar skills are necessary.
As well as the above you will:
- Design websites with UX in mind
- Consider online conversions & SEO in your design
- Have sound graphic design skills
- Be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
- Know the difference between there, their and they’re
- Know the difference between your and you’re
You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing eye-catching visuals
- Contributing to the team in terms of new technologies and coding standards
- Improving the overall standard of design in the company
- Improving the user experience and conversion rates of client websites
- Attending networking events on behalf of the company and clients
You’ll be fully supported by the company and helped wherever and whenever needed.
We will encourage you to work towards completing courses which you think will help you develop both personally and professionally, which will be discussed in more detail with the successful candidate.
You will have an opportunity to network with clients and build relationships inside and outside of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small digital agency and make your mark on the future of the company, working with a wide range of clients on lead generation, brand recognition and sales.
Salary: Up-to £25K DOA
35 Hours Per Week
31 Days Holiday Entitlement
Interested? Just fill in the form below or drop us an email with your contact details and portfolio.