A new position within the business for you to make your own...
Twilo Creative Limited // Trade Town Ltd
Updated 25th August 2022
As Business Development Manager you will be directly responsible for identifying new business opportunities, generating revenue and improving profitability to help the company to grow.
You will have an excellent understanding of the company’s products and services and promote them to prospective clients, and ensure new projects are accurately briefed and delivered to specification and deadlines.
You will carry out your role inline with company values, consistently achieve KPI’s and report regularly to company Director(s) to communicate progress.
Develop internal systems
- Introduce and maintain preferred software, systems and procedures to carry out your role effectively.
- Manage and maintain CRM software ensuring client records remain accurate and up to date and build client database.
- Write and develop project proposal templates, bids and tenders.
- Provide project briefs and ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain business documents.
- Meet lead generation target KPI’s.
- Generate leads from multiple sales channels including networking events and cold calling.
- Find and attend networking events best suited to the company.
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, partnerships, products and services, and new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Manage pipeline of prospective clients.
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective clients.
- Negotiate with clients to secure new business.
- Manage the handover process to introduce new clients to the business.
- Have awareness to internal workloads and recruit new staff to the team when necessary.
- Be the direct contact for the company’s chosen recruitment provider.
- Carry out staff inductions.
- Set internal KPI’s and ensure the team meet them, providing up-skilling where required.
- Attend and run quarterly staff appraisals when required.
Brand awareness and improvement
- Create and manage social media calendar.
- Grow company social media profiles inline with KPI’s.
- Manage the company website and identify improvements including page performance and content.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Provide reports and presentations for company Director(s) including:
• Monthly revenue and ROI
• Sales goals and achievement
• Brand growth including social media channels
Generous basic & OTE.
31 days holiday.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Use one of the many methods on this website.