We’re looking to take on Digital Marketing Apprentice with an analytical/technical mindset and the ambition to build a successful career with Twilo.
Your primary focus will be on the management of client pay-per-click campaigns, analysing data on accounts including Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube and Mobile. You’ll have input on the running of these campaigns, maximising the ROI for a client while communicating clearly throughout. On the job training is provided and you will work directly with your Line Manager to accelerate your development.
Search Engine Optimisation
Working on strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in SERPs through on page optimisation, technical optimisation and link building campaigns.
Social Media Advertising (Paid only – Not organic social)
Developing a distinct online presence and increasing conversions for each client across social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Google Ads accounts
- Google Analytics analysis
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Update copy and images on clients’ websites
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns for both clients and Twilo alike
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective ROI
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and partners
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
Must be able to work collaboratively and show signs of good communication skills.
A good sense of humour and a fun will go far.
Salary £16K negotiable depending on experience.
That sounds great, how do I apply for the role?
Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.