Do you know the difference between your "your" and your "you're"? Good news. We're hiring!
Twilo are looking for a talented, sociable, articulate and business oriented candidate with an eye for detail to assist with clients Digital Marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Executive Role
Areas of proficiency are to include, but not limited to, the areas below. Candidates with a proven ability to learn on the job will also be considered:
Working on clients sponsored online advertising to appear alongside organic search results.
Social Media Marketing
Developing a distinct online presence for each client by attracting high numbers of Internet followers through Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Search Engine Optimisation
Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results through paid SEO platforms, on page optimisation, technical optimisation and link building campaigns.
Including app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS Marketing.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Be proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Major Social Network Management (paid media and organic posts) and any other relevant platforms
- Assist with paid media campaigns on Search (text & shopping), Display, Mobile, Apps & Video
- Create and upload copy and images for the client’s websites
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Assist with the design of website banners and web visuals
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns for both clients and Twilo alike
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Must be able to work collaboratively and have first class oral and written communication skills
- A good sense of humour and a fun, positive demeanour is mandatory
That sounds great, how do I apply for the Digital Marketing Executive role?
Get in touch using one of the many methods of contact on this website.