We're looking for a Front-End Ninja to work on a range of exciting projects!
THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED.
We’re looking for a front-end developer wit plenty of experience using WordPress and other CMS platforms, OpenCart and Magento. You may also work closely with back-end developers on Laravel projects from time-to-time.
You’ll be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief and have a big say in the future of front-end development within the company.
An excellent level of communication as well as spelling, punctuation and grammar skills are necessary.
- Build websites based on visuals produced by the design team
- Maintain Twilo’s front-end framework
- Improving the overall standard of front-end development in the company
- Build with optimisation in mind
- Be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief
- Work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
You’ll be fully supported by the company and helped wherever and whenever needed.
You will have an opportunity to network with clients and build relationships inside and outside of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a digital agency and make your mark on the future of the company, working with a wide range of clients on lead generation, brand recognition and sales.
That sounds great, how do I apply?
Get in touch using one of the many methods of contact on this website.