Are you organised, driven and a bit of a laugh? Come on in!
Here at Twilo we’re looking to expand our team with a Marketing Executive/Manager (DOE).
The ideal candidate will be an organised, energetic and driven marketeer to deliver successful marketing campaigns for a range of clients. You’ll be kept busy with the opportunity to work with a number of different businesses.
Competency level: Senior Executive with 3 years’ experience or Marketing Manager.
The purpose of Marketing Manager set the strategic marketing direction, raise brand awareness and reputation, build relationships and attract and retain clients for Twilo Creative and its clients.
The role holder will act as the strategic adviser to Twilo’s founder to help shape, drive and be principally accountable for marketing activity.
- Act as a marketing consultant to clients in order to assist in the delivery of certain elements of the client strategy
- Lead and deliver timely marketing campaigns maximising return on investment and delivering against KPIs
- Create strategic marketing plans to raise awareness and deliver a service-orientated client strategy
- Ensure the focus of marketing and business development activities are centred on priority clients and targets
- Lead and develop business development strategies to support growth, drive sales and client retention
- Ensure campaigns are on target across multiple channels including but not exclusive to; social media, email marketing, SEO & PPC.
The role holder will be accountable for ensuring the services they provide are delivered in a manner which maximises efficiency, leverages content and tools already in use and maximises ROI through streamlined processes.
Skills and Experience
The role holder will have no direct reports but will be expected to work closely with the wider Twilo team.
- Strong Business Development and Marketing skill set
- Credible trusted advisor
- Prepared to support and integrate with peers and clients
- Prepared to think differently and commercially about approaches to delivery
- Professional qualification or demonstrable commitment to ongoing learning
- Ability and energy to manage full process from strategy to delivery
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media and email marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in agency or similar