Are you organised, driven and a bit of a laugh? Come on in!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our hard working team. We have a focus on quality and attention to detail leading to excellent relationships with our clients. The ideal candidate must be confident, forward thinking and willing to contribute new ideas. You will work closely with our Marketing Executives to further their development therefore a proven understanding of Google Ads & SEO is a must.
Competency level: Senior Executive with 3 years’ experience or Marketing Manager with 1 year experience.
The purpose of Marketing Manager set the strategic marketing direction, raise brand awareness and reputation, build relationships and attract and retain clients for Twilo Creative and its clients.
The role holder will act as the strategic adviser to Twilo’s founder to help shape, drive and be principally accountable for marketing activity for a number of brands.
- Act as a marketing consultant to clients in order to assist in the delivery of certain elements of the client strategy
- Lead and deliver timely marketing campaigns maximising return on investment and delivering against KPIs
- Create strategic marketing plans to raise awareness and deliver a service-orientated client strategy
- Ensure the focus of marketing and business development activities are centred on priority clients and targets
- Lead and develop business development strategies to support growth, drive sales and client retention
- Ensure campaigns are on target across multiple channels including but not exclusive to; social media, email marketing, SEO & PPC.
- Assist with the development of individuals within the Marketing team.
The role holder will be accountable for ensuring the services they provide are delivered in a manner which maximises efficiency, leverages content and tools already in use and maximises ROI through streamlined processes.
Skills and Experience
The role holder will have no direct reports but will be expected to work closely with the wider Twilo team.
- Strong Business Development and Marketing skill set
- Credible trusted advisor
- Prepared to support and integrate with peers and clients
- Prepared to think differently and commercially about approaches to delivery
- Professional qualification or demonstrable commitment to ongoing learning
- Ability and energy to manage full process from strategy to delivery
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media and email marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in agency or similar