01000100 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101100 01101111 01110000 01100101 01110010
Don’t worry, we won’t ask you what that means…
Twilo has a great opportunity for a Back-End Website Developer to join our team, with great progression opportunities. The sky really is the limit here! We have a number of exciting projects both ongoing and in the pipeline… the beauty of agency work!
You will build websites that function well for the end user. You will have experience using Laravel and E-Commerce platforms as well as a basic understanding of WordPress and other CMS. You’ll be responsible for leading bespoke development projects and maintaining a high level of work for both yourself and others.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading development projects
- Creating briefs
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Contributing to the team in terms of new technologies and coding standards
- Improving the overall standard of coding within the company
- Leading projects
- Maintaining internal servers
- Maintaining client servers
As well as the above you will:
- Code in a tidy manner
- Not take shortcuts
- Work collaboratively
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
Flexibility is key in this industry therefore you must be pro-active and willing to learn new techniques which will help you in your role and establish yourself as a key member and leader of the team.
That sounds great, how do I apply?
Get in touch using one of the many methods of contact on this website.