We’re looking for a PPC Executive / Manager to join our creative marketing team, who’ll be responsible for running paid advertising campaigns for a range of clients. We have a focus on quality and attention to detail, leading to excellent relationships with our clients. The ideal candidate must be confident, forward thinking and willing to contribute new ideas. You will work closely with our marketing team to and display a proven understanding of Google Ads, as well as other PPC platforms.
Competency level: Mid-level Executive or Account Manager with 3+ years’ experience.
Your primary focus will be the running of client pay-per-click campaigns, analysing data on accounts across various PPC platforms. You’ll have input on the running of these campaigns, maximising the ROI for clients while communicating clearly throughout. On the job training is provided and you will work directly with your Line Manager to accelerate your development.
- Act as a marketing consultant to clients in order to assist in the delivery of certain elements of the client strategy
- Lead and deliver timely PPC campaigns, maximising return on investment and delivering against KPIs
- Create strategic campaigns to deliver on key deliverables across e-commerce and service-based accounts
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective ROI
- Ensure the focus of marketing and business development activities are centred on priority clients and targets
- Lead and develop business development strategies to support growth, drive sales and client retention
- Ensure campaigns are on target across multiple channels
- Excellent knowledge of PPC channels including Google Ads and paid social
The role holder will be accountable for ensuring the services they provide are delivered in a manner which maximises efficiency, leverages content and tools already in use and maximises ROI through streamlined processes.
- Strong business development and marketing skill set
- Credible trusted advisor
- Prepared to support and integrate with peers and clients
- Prepared to think differently and commercially about approaches to delivery
- Ability and energy to manage full process from strategy to delivery
- Project management skills
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in agency or similar
- Must be able to work collaboratively and show signs of good communication skills.
Based out of our Leeds office
31 days leave
Salary £30-35K negotiable depending on experience