We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our team!
This position has now been filled.
We’re looking for a Lead Developer with experience of managing a team, or a Mid/Senior Developer with the ambition to further their career and grow into the role.
Working alongside our team of designers, front-end and back-end developers, you’ll lead projects while taking an active role in training and development.
You will code websites and applications that function well for the end user, while working alongside others to set the standards and best practices for the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Laravel (or a similar framework) as well as e-commerce platforms such as OpenCart or Magento.
You’ll be responsible for leading bespoke development projects while offering advice and mentoring others.
At Twilo, we have a strong focus on designing and building enterprise level solutions for our clients, with a determined and creative approach to “do what others can’t.” We offer a friendly and professional service which has led to excellent client retention.
Our services cover a wide spectrum of design, development, and marketing. Our portfolio includes e-commerce websites from small independent retailers up to enterprise level, multi-million SKU solutions. We build and maintain custom web applications including CRMs, invoicing, project, and client management systems, amongst others. While our in-house marketing team manage high-performing advertising campaigns across PPC, socials, SEO & email.
Our team is approachable and outgoing. You will be supported in the role by the company Director and your colleagues, with a clear progression plan to support your own personal journey with Twilo.
- Advise and set coding standards for the web team including researching and implementing improved coding standards and technologies where appropriate.
- Work closely with Company Director(s) and Project Leads to understand briefs and translate into technical specification.
- Measure and report performance of websites and applications against the project brief.
- Build and configure websites and applications.
- Directing the web team in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Point of contact for technical enquiries.
- Contribute to the direction of the company.
- Provide leadership and support to web team.
- Manage coding reviews and monitor improvement.
- Ensure all projects are delivered in a timely and effective manner, meeting expectations, and achieving objectives.
- Deploy staff in a way which maximises capabilities.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff.
- Effectively identify and contribute to learning and development opportunities.
- Contribute to the recruitment, appointment, and induction of new staff.
- Have fun!
This is an on-site position at our office in Pontefract, South Leeds.
31 days holiday entitlement.
Salary is £35-£40K depending on experience.