Leeds-based agency looking for a senior marketing partner!
Senior Marketing Executives with a strong eye for creativity and a personality to match – this is the match for you! If you believe in doing things the right way and not taking any shortcuts, have a focus on quality and attention to detail, this could be the role for you. Together we’ll deliver high performing campaigns and build excellent relationships with our clients. The ideal candidate will be agency-hardened, forward thinking and confident in pushing their ideas through. You’ll work closely with like-minded colleagues, made up of in-house marketers, designers and developers, to oversee and deliver KPIs across various marketing channels including socials, emails, SEO & PPC.
Executive with 3 years’ experience or Marketing Manager with 1+ year experience.
The purpose of the Senior Marketing Executive is to set the strategic marketing direction, raise brand awareness and reputation, build relationships and increase revenue for both Twilo Creative and its clients.
The role holder will act as the strategic adviser to Twilo’s founder to help shape, drive and be principally accountable for marketing activity for a number of brands.
Genuine progression opportunities will be presented to those who buy into company values of honesty, transparency, and doing things the right way.
This is an exciting time to join Twilo following our recent move to Leeds, with plans in place to grow the business in the coming 18 months alongside an ambitios growth plan.
The role holder will be accountable for ensuring the services they provide are delivered in a manner which maximises efficiency, leverages content and tools already in use and maximises ROI through streamlined processes.
- Act as a marketing consultant to clients in order to assist in the delivery of certain elements of the client strategy
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of target audiences and company pain points
- Create and pitch presentations to new and existing clients
- Research and create effective and engaging content for social media and email campaigns
- Use the appropriate tools to distribute content including social media channels and MailChimp
- Build audience profiles and decide on the best marketing channels to communicate with them
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and ensure consistent messaging across each account
- Write engaging blogs and newsletters, while managing the company blog
- Ensure account KPIs are achieved across all channels for all clients
- Deliver descriptive monthly reports and discuss results with stakeholders
- Manage the marketing calender, ensuring all deadlines are achieved and scheduling is kept up-to-date
- Write up meeting minutes and create clear actionable points in followups
- Update internal project management software, assigning tasks and deadlines where appropriate
- Support the company Director with business activities where asked
Salary £30-35K negotiable depending on experience.
That sounds great, how do I apply for the role?
Please drop your CV to careers at twilo dot net.