We're looking for a new Website Designer / Front-End Developer to work with us on some kick-ass projects!
THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED.
Bespoke is at the heart of what we do here at Twilo so we’re looking for a creative individual with the technical skills to design and build websites from the ground up. We’re anything but ‘off-the-shelf’.
You’ll be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a brief and have a big say in the future of website design and front-end development within the company, so a creative thinker with the ambition to further yourself and the team would be super.
Experience using WordPress, Magento, OpenCart would be advantageous.
As well as the above you will:
- Design websites with UX in mind
- Consider online conversions & SEO in your design
- Maintain Twilo’s front-end framework
- Be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief
- Have a good understanding of HTML, JS & PHP
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing eye-catching visuals
- Improving the overall standard of design in the company
- Improving the user experience and conversion rates of client websites
- Developing websites
You’ll be fully supported by the company and your colleagues to produce mouth-watering designs and tidy code.
You will have an opportunity to network with clients and build relationships inside and outside of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity (we would say that) to join a digital agency and make your mark on the future of the company, working with a wide range of clients in many different sectors across e-commerce, CMS and bespoke platforms.
£25-30K negotiable depending on experience.
That sounds great, how do I apply?
Please drop an email to email@example.com.