We're looking for a new Website Designer to work with us on some kick-ass projects!
You’ll work hands-on with the team and clients in order to deliver creative visuals to a high standard. You’ll be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief and have a big say in the future of website design within the company.
An excellent level of communication as well as spelling, punctuation and grammar skills are necessary.
As well as the above you will:
- Design websites with UX in mind
- Consider online conversions & SEO in your design
- Have sound graphic design skills
- Be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in what you do
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing eye-catching visuals
- Improving the overall standard of design in the company
- Improving the user experience and conversion rates of client websites
You’ll be fully supported by the company and helped wherever and whenever needed. We may encourage you to work towards completing courses which you think will help you develop both personally and professionally, which will be discussed in more detail with the successful candidate, if necessary.
You will have an opportunity to network with clients and build relationships inside and outside of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a digital agency and make your mark on the future of the company, working with a wide range of clients on lead generation, brand recognition and sales.
That sounds great, how do I apply?
Get in touch using one of the many methods of contact on this website.