Working across all departments of the business, the purpose of the Digital Designer is to create quality content for online and offline channels for Twilo and its clients. You will manage design projects from start to finish as well as contribute design input to larger overall projects, being an important member of our small yet talented team.
You’ll have a positive and professional approach to your work, and design to a very high standard to be consistent with Twilo’s reputation of always delivering quality design and development.
About the Company
Twilo Creative has a strong focus on best-in-class website design. Our approach is that each website design should be a portfolio piece, taking great pride in the work we do both individually and collectively.
The business offers strong progression opportunities while actively encouraging personal development to up-skill staff and further our service offering.
Now heading into our ninth year, Twilo Creative has delivered 8 years of solid growth (22% average year-on-year) and is therefore best placed to offer employees a stable platform to develop their career. Additionally, we are working with an external business consultant to accelerate our growth ahead of recruiting for more positions over the next 18 months, along with a move to bigger premises to support our expansion. Now is a great time to join an established yet growing agency!
Pixel-perfect website layouts, awesome infographics, and super socials are just a some the great designs you’ll deliver, supported by our experienced Marketers and Developers.
The primary workload is made up of website design for various clients including business sites, e-commerce, and custom applications. We always have a number of projects ongoing and therefore you will be able to work with precision and to pre-agreed deadlines.
Occasionally you will also deliver creative branding and graphic design, as well as engaging content for adverts, blogs, brochures, and flyers.
Using Google Analytics you will monitor results of your work and report your findings to the Marketing Manager to help improve the return on investment of advertising campaigns. Full training will be provided.
Our approach is to be creative, be awesome and make every project a portfolio piece!
- Manage design projects from initial ideas generation through to print and production
- Develop concepts, graphics and websites layouts
- Create pixel-perfect website designs
- Produce quality landing pages and briefs for website developers
- Design ads for use on a range of online media including Google Ads
- Create content for a range of social media channels and blogs
- Assist Digital Marketers with any content creation requests
- Design and build email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Monitor campaign results and A/B test advert design
- Track KPIs
- Produce reports for management in-line with Clients’ Digital Marketing Agreement
- Be a direct point of content for clients during the design phase
- Bring the confidence, and have fun!
Salary: up to £35K doe.
That all sounds great! How do I apply?
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To allow our team to reach our full potential, to increase productivity and offer the best possible service to our clients, all positions are based out of our office.