Do you know the difference between your “your” and your “you’re”? Do you like to play on Facebook and look at fancy charts? Good news. We’re hiring! Twilo Creative is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to work on a range of exciting online marketing projects.
As our Digital Marketing Apprentice you will work hands-on with the team in order to deliver effective online campaigns geared to generating traffic, brand recognition, leads and sales for our clients using social media, pay-per-click advertising and search engine optimisation.
You will learn to manage client’s advertising budget in the form of pay-per-click and social media advertising, while monitor engagements and generating reports.
An excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar is a must.
- You must be eager to learn
- Have a good online presence and following
- Be obsessed with stats and results
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Show confidence when speaking with clients both face-to-face and on the phone
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
- Know the difference between there, their and they’re
- Know the difference between your and you’re
- The previous two bullet points are a must, it doesn’t really matter if you’re not funny
How we can help you progress
Along with your apprenticeship you will be fully supported by the company and helped whenever and wherever needed.
We will encourage you to work towards completing other online courses such as Google AdWords Certification and search academies which will be discussed in more detail with the successful candidate.
You will have an opportunity to network with clients and build relationships inside and outside of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small digital agency and make your mark on the future of the company, working with a wide range of clients on lead generation, brand recognition and sales.
You can apply by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.